A durable and strong online presence is not, at this point an option for organizations. Customers in both the B2C and B2B space utilizes the web to discover answers for all inquiries in their brain. While searching and knowing a lot of things on the web, a site is regularly the primary spot where new prospects interact and collaborate with your business.
While starting a new business, everyone wishes to promote it to a broader audience and grab the customers’ attention. For everything to be done flawlessly and adequately, having a great website is necessary for the business. Web architecture is more than interactive buttons and hues on a site page. In reality, it shows how you promote your brand, outperform competition and prosper around the world. Web design services have tremendously changed how the business industry works in today’s digital arena.
So what makes a website appealing and engaging?
The response to this squeezing question isn’t as high contrast as you might suspect. However, the truth is web design services are subjective. Every business in a specific region chooses local firms to do business with, especially when making strategic decisions like web designing. A lot of different approaches can be followed to achieve this. However, this planning begins with the critical part of deciding which way to go to get unique & affordable website design services.
With the advancement of technology this 2020, the costs incurred in creating a responsive website has dramatically increased. While getting into finding the right budget for your website, it is necessary to know about the key reasons behind this hike.
With the massive expansion in the internet, people are deeply connected with businesses through digital means. Thus website has become the front door of the business giving audiences a personalized and interactive experience. Before getting into the factors that affect the web design costing, here are some key steps that need to be followed while determining the web design price Dubai.
Category of Business Website –
This is the very first step to determine how much money should be invested in web design. Whether you want to set up an e-commerce store or design a service-based website, you must be very clear about your requirements. Business websites are basically classified into two categories – Portfolio & Ecommerce. Now let’s get a quick idea about the price range of each website –
Pricing & Structures
1. For Startups:-
- Startups are usually classified as companies that are newly established with a minimum budget.
- It is a basic package with only 5–10 pages length, simple vital features, and functionality.
- The preferred solution for smaller sized corporations.
- The web design prices range between 5K – 15K AED.
2. For Medium Corporate:-
- These are basically the extension of a startup website.
- Features are elaborated, and complex functionality makes the website pricier.
- The expected cost of designing such a website is between 15K – 30K AED.
3. For Enterprise:-
- Enterprise or large corporate websites have advanced functionality & interactive features.
- These work best for web portals, internal platforms, multiuser applications, and many more.
- It includes features like payment gateways, classifieds, content management systems, etc.
- The expected cost of designing such a website is between 30K – 60K AED.
- It comes with customized advanced features making the website more functional.
- These websites do not have a fixed number of pages.
- E-commerce web design Dubai includes product management and categorization, payment portals, payment gateways, personalized suggestions, wish list management and many more customized features.
- The more the number of products more is the maintenance required, which in turn increases its cost.
- The price for an e-commerce website with basic features varies between 6K – 12K AED, and for a website with advanced e-commerce features range between 15K – 50K AED.
- The design is basically divided into two parts – User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX).
- The price varies based on app complexity, level of designing, geographical locations, project size, etc.
- The price range starts from 15K AED and can go up to 50K AED depending on its functionality.
Always know beforehand what you want to get from the website. If you want to show that your brand exists online, then going for a simple website is the perfect option. On the other hand, if you want to show your products or services, then a more creative website with added functionality I needed.
What are the Key Factors That Impact the Web Design Price?
In short, it can be said that complexity is the key factor that affects website costs in 2020. We’ve curated a list of factors that majorly affects the pricing –
- Several pages: This is one of the most important factors that greatly vary the price of web design in the Dubai market. A website with more pages will obviously require a longer time to develop and more technical efforts than a smaller website with fewer pages. The number of pages and amount of content kept on the website decides the price, and the money spent in this area will surely pay for itself countless times over.
- Level of design: It is never advised to use cheap templates. However, it cannot be easy to find high-quality templates that accurately fulfill a brand purpose. The expense of custom design varies enormously on its unpredictability and the number of plan ideas included.
- Features & Functionality: In the process of ecommerce website development Dubai, much extra functionality like product pricing, product images, discounts, coupons, checkout, payment gateways, interactive maps, live chats, or integrations increases the complexity of the website, and thus the pricing of website design also increases. If the site has complex features and functionality, it will surely take a longer time to develop.
- Customization: A website always needs to be unique, just like the business. Elements included on the website should be created in a way that reflects the business’s individuality. Designing the website with customized features is a bit pricey process that ensures more customers arrive at the website and stick around to the company offerings.
- Development Phase: This phase primarily includes wire-framing and designing. Though including this phase can make the process costlier, it is a proven factor that generates quality business in the coming years.
- Content: The website content should be written in-depth with necessary descriptions and details that engage the viewers. A website with good and engaging content drives good business. Thus, this factor cannot be excluded. The more the content, videos, and blogs on the website, the more is the price involved in designing.
- CMS: It all depends on the content of the website. You can either edit the content on the website by yourself or hire the agency to do so. This is another important factor contributing to varying web design prices as custom CMS development costs a bit more but makes it easy for the owner to manage the content.
- Quality: Achieving the best quality websites involves lengthy testing procedures and paying attention to every detail. Thus, it is an important factor that increases the price and time involved.
- Navigation: Usability and navigation involve organizing pages perfectly into the site’s architecture and crafting the navigation. It also involves formal testing, namely usability testing, and A/B testing. While making the website easier to navigate, web designers usually charge more in designing the website.
As you can’t grow a flower in the desert, in the same way, you can’t flourish your business without having a sound knowledge about the digital arena. Before choosing the type of web design, it must deeply analyze the business requirements and detailed study about targeted customer behavior.
Is It Worth Investing Huge Money on Website?
Of course, a high-performing website though is a hefty investment but is a digital face of your business. Making all the difference to the future of business, an appealing website is a must to stabilize the brands’ professional standpoint in the global corporate sphere.
Subsequent to knowing the variables and points of interest of an expert web composition it gets important to employ an expert web designing company. Here are some superb advantages that you can anticipate from web hiring web design experts.
- Expert Solutions: It’s always said the first impression is the last. If the website doesn’t look good, no one wants to go through it. Even the website offers the best products and services but is not appealing; the visitors might leave in a few seconds. Web designing experts go the extra mile to develop a fully attractive and engaging website that help increase visitors.
- Responsive Design: Designs are constantly changing and evolving in today’s digital era. A professional web designer knows the best to build websites that are responsive and compatible with all devices.
- Investment for Future: A website is always considered as an investment but not an expense. A professional web designer conveys your thoughts and trustworthiness on the website in the best way. This not only targets more customers but also helps to grow your business digitally.
- Saves Time: For a novice, website designing is a time taking process. Beginners require much time to come up with the website architecture, which requires much time and is costlier. Giving the task in professional hands makes the process easy and cost-effective and ensures getting the best thing in the bag.
As web design is a huge investment, it is advised to consult an expert and get real cost evaluation before making any decision. They bring their knowledge and expertise to create websites in your budget and help your business grow.
From small businesses to large ones, a strong online presence rest on the visibility, presentation, functionality, and uniqueness of the website. Get in touch with the best web design agency in Dubai and ease the pangs of presenting your business to the world and make a strong mark on the future.