Web Designing | 12 Min Read
Posted on: Friday December 29, 2017Reading Time: 12 minutes
Determining how much a website should cost is one of the most frequently asked but rarely answered questions in the web design world Dubai. It is hard to accurately quote a website building price as the cost of building a website can vary dramatically depending upon how you go about choosing the products and services you will need to create an effective site.
The most basic factor that needs consideration is the purpose of the website. While planning of getting a website build, the most important thing to contemplate is what you want to get out from your website. So, before planning anything evaluates the purpose of your website:
Whether it is a platform to:
1. Showcase your work
2. Build your businesses’ credibility
3. Generate traffic
4. Build awareness
5. Sell product
Once you understand exactly what you need, figuring out the design prospects of the website becomes easy as it becomes more convenient to represent the brand according to the target audience. As, when initiating a website plan, it’s important to analyze the brand, target markets, budget, marketing plan as well as other marketing channels such as social media, e-mail marketing, off-line advertising etc that needs to be integrated.
Now that it’s pretty clear what a website can bring up to your plate, the other things that needs to be determined are the factors that affect the price of the website in Dubai. The price of the website varies on some of these key elements:
1. Technology Used: Today, websites are built using a myriad of technologies. In order to program brand logic or custom functionality on your website, web developers use programming languages. There are many, but the most common ones are PHP, ASP .NET, and Java. Your business and business needs will change in future therefore, the tailored technology should be completely scalable to suit your requirements now and in the future.
2. The size of the website: The cost of the website majorly depends upon the size i.e. the number of Webpages the website is going to have, as the size directly depends upon the time that would be consumed to design a website. A large 100page website will have more interactivity and links between the pages, which again will make the design and development process more complicated and longer when compared to the time and complexity that would be implied while making a five-page website.
3. Functionality of the website: The price of designing a website is directly affected by the functionality the brand demands from the website. When it comes to website designing in Dubai, more complexity derives more expenses. The most important factor with website designing is to get your website do what you want it to do. Moreover, this is dominated by two factors: key function of the website and interaction with external parties. Here, functionality refers to the main objective that you wish to derive from the website. For example, if you need a website to sell products, this signifies that it’s an ecommerce website, and an ecommerce website will have many subpages showcasing the product range you wish to offer, thus will require more work on the functionality making it a pricey affair. While here interaction with external parties refers to integration of third party elements like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management systems in between your business functioning.
4. Content (This depends upon who will be providing the content): The content of the website depends on the size of the website along with the one liable to provide the content. Furthermore, the content management system planned also plays an important role while determining the cost of the website. If you wish to seek out for help with your content or in creating a CMS that suits your needs, the best thing you can do is find an expert offering CMS and content services in UAE.
Along with breaking down the factors that affect the website price, here are a few more specifics involved in affecting the cumulative price of the website:
• Domain: While planning and designing a website the first thing that you need is a domain. Be it leasing or renting a domain. A domain is essential for SEO, canonical programming, set-up and optimizing web hosting. As your domain name will be the URL that people type in to find your website.
• Web Hosting: Once you have the domain for your website, the next thing that one requires is web hosting. There are three types of hosting, one can pick from:
1. Shared Hosting: Your website is hosted on a server shared by other websites. The major benefit of shared hosting is shared cost. Most people begin their website with a shared hosting plan to minimize costs.
2. Dedicated Hosting: Renting a physical server from a hosting company. A dedicated server is the highest level of server you would require if your online business grows while getting a lot of website traffic.
3. Collocated Hosting: Collocating a server basically refers to renting a rack space from data center. Here you are supposed to bring in your own server hardware while the data center would offer power, cooling, physical security, and an internet uplink. Collocation is probably not worth the investment unless you have the technical know-how in-house.
• Website Designing and Development: Once everything is figured out, the next major step that needs attention and investment is the design of the website. When it comes to designing a website, it is important that you hire a professional web designing company in Dubai offering what you are looking for. An experienced web designing agency will make all these design and development processes effortless and worth investing in.
• SEO & Maintenance: Designing a website is a tough task, but once the website is launched what comes following are the maintenance tasks, this is where a digital marketing expert steps in to help you index yourself and become one of the leading competitor in your industry. Search Engine Optimization today has spread its roots all over the world and has become an important business factor. So if you wish to succeed while giving a cutting edge competition to your industry mates gear yourself up with a responsive website and an SEO expert by your side.
In the UAE, there are many web designing and digital marketing companies claiming to be the best in the industry, but what actually counts is the credibility and expertise that the best entails. What you need to determine is the best web partner that suits all your needs offering you with potential solutions that lead you towards your goals. We at Pro Web strive to ensure your website is a lead generating tool giving you the best of outputs. Browse through our services and packages to pick the one that you think suit you the best.