Posted on: Thursday July 25, 2019
Amidst scores of e-commerce platforms available to online store owners, such as Prestashop, Magento, OpenCart, etc., Shopify is inarguably the most intuitive and user-friendly e-commerce platform.
No wonder nearly 3,25,000 businesses and brands have built their online store and/or furthered their online presence via this genius platform.
Pro Web is in on the bandwagon too. We are a Shopify development company, often making use of this amazing platform to offer our customers a simplistic yet elegant website that juggles functionality, features, and design effortlessly.
Why We Love Shopify?
The secret to the success of Shopify in UAE lies in its fairly navigable usability. Innumerable entrepreneurs wishing to create and/or build their online stores without any prior knowledge of coding or designing have easily created the website of their dreams with thousands of themes and design options.
Let’s explore in detail all the factors that make Shopify tick:
1. Easy management & setup: Professional web developers will tell you that the handy drag and drop functions and user-friendly tools on Shopify save overall implementation time significantly, unlike other platforms that demand a lot more expertise. For example, the ‘Smart Collection’ feature of Shopify helps to sort products without any fuss.
2. No additional manpower required: Shopify comes as a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. This means that when you build your online store with Shopify, all the complicated areas such as hosting and deployment, programming, payment gateway, site maintenance, etc. is taken care of by the team at Shopify, but with the customer in control. In this way, Shopify development in UAE will relieve you of the hassles of hiring and maintaining a technical team, and also the operational costs.
3. Smart plug-ins: Shopify hosts a huge repository of smart plug-ins that you can deploy without any technical assistance or coding knowledge. Shopify offers you nearly 1200 apps such as Facebook, Amazon, Mailchimp, Discount Code, etc. integrated into its app store, which helps you to enhance the UX of your website and ease your internal operations.
4. Unrelenting support: One of the best perks of Shopify is that it provides 24/7 support via a responsive support team. Any problem, anywhere, anytime, and the team will resolve your query.
5. Complete security: The main priority of any e-commerce website is and should be payment and profile protection. It should guarantee the customers that their personal as well as financial details are secure. Shopify aces this test with flying colors with a PCI DSS Level 1 certificate. With Shopify, you can guarantee the highest level of protection to your online customers.
6. Dynamic interface: Any online store needs a dynamic interface, an amazing feel and look of the e-commerce platform that arouses customers’ curiosity to check it out. The beauty of Shopify is that it provides a vast choice of responsive themes. One can find themes that suit all kinds and categories of stores.
7. Built to endure traffic spikes: A responsive and efficient website always stays ahead of traffic spikes. An unexpected surge in traffic can cause your site to break down, and the moment site is down, your competitor picks up your business. Shopify is an advanced mechanism that is built to handle situations like these.
Shopify allows you to scale up with your business growth, better than any other eCommerce platform on the market. This is largely due to the cloud hosting feature that allows the platform to adapt to the increase in traffic, ensuring continued premium user experience.