What tools do you need in the current fast-paced digital world to get your online marketing work done where information overload is the name and stress are the game? To deal with this scenario there are the lot of SEO Tools which can reduce your workload and help you to organize your work.
There is a lot of free and paid SEO tools are available, but to find out some best and cost effective SEO tools is a bit of challenging task.
Here is a list of 10 SEO tools to help you get your workload under control.
- Google Keyword Planner tool: As Brian Dean stated, “Without Keywords there is no such thing as SEO”. Google Keyword Planner tool helps you to find out your audience and it’s very free tool. With the help of this free tool, you can find out what keyword your audiences are using to find out your business.
- SEO Quake: SEOquake is a free browser extension that helps to identify the important on-page elements of your website like keyword density, Meta tags, and Microformats etc. and helps you to improve your website.
- Moz toolbar: Moz’s SEO Toolbar extension is available for Firefox and Chrome both. You can download and add this extension on your browser. This free toolbar makes it leisurely to get advanced metrics, access to top tools, and instant website information all in one station. Do all your SEO on the go!
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console or former Google webmaster helps you to track your site search performance on the web. Add sites to a Search Console account, retrieve site data and diagnostics, and submit sitemaps.
- SEM Rush: SEM Rush is an SEO tool which lets you do keyword research, track your keywords ranking, do competitors analysis & most importantly, do a complete SEO audit of your blog.
- Open site Explorer: If you want to check your backlinks or want to do backlink, research Use Open Site Explorer to research your backlinks and find out new opportunities for backlinks identify top pages, view social activity, and analyze anchor text.
- Copyscape: Duplicate content or copied content is one of the big issues and after Panda algorithm website owners are too much considered about their content. To check the online plagiarism Copyscape is one of the best plagiarism checker tools.
- Screaming Frog: Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler that allows you to crawl websites’ URLs and fetch key on-site elements to analyze, the Screaming Frog assists us in finding the errors, duplicate content, absence of On-page SEO practices, and so along.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is free writing an app to makes sure everything you have written is grammatically correct and there are no spelling error, a great tool for a content writer, as nowadays Google is much concerned about the Grammar and spelling mistake in the context of content.
- Google Analytics: This is one of the greatest tools provided by Google you can get all the information you need to make intelligent business decisions with Google Analytics. Google Analytics lets you measure advertising ROI and give you great insight that how your website users are using your website so you can make the right decision in to improve your website.
Though you have all the SEO tools available but you still need an Expert SEO services or you should have a good knowledge of SEO, remember that tools only help you to identify the errors but it totally depends on SEO Expert how to use those tools.