Shopify Web Development | 7 Min Read
Posted on: Tuesday June 9, 2020Reading Time: 7 minutes
Shopify has emerged as flag bearer of positive changes in the business world since it came into the public domain. It has made business easier and introduced them to a bigger market especially for entrepreneurs. But users have been reporting some problems that occur during Shopify login.
Here users have reported frustrating issues like; store forgetting their credentials even after clicking on the Remember Me option. People managing more than 2 stores on Shopify, problems like this can be very annoying. In this article we will discuss about the complete Shopify Login process and try to ensure that all of your queries about Shopify login will be resolved by the end of this blog.
Different type of Shopify Login:
1. Admin or Store Login
Those looking to open a store using Shopify, requires making an admin account that’s helpful to manage their product data, customers and orders of your store. Logging in to your admin account, enables you list the items for selling, suitably manage transactions and billing, and include some good features to your online store.
2. Partner Login
This login is exclusive for those joining the Shopify partner program. Owners of these accounts are very important for introducing new customers to Shopify. Its specific to those individuals and agencies helping merchants in offering services to a bigger market. By utilizing this login, partners can manage development stores, Shopify apps and their clients’ live stores.
3. Customer Login
This login is useful for customers looking to shop on a Shopify store. Here a customer can view their past invoices and placed orders after login. Store owners also have the option of allowing customers to place orders as guests as well. A customer may or may not need a customer account, depending on the preference of the store owner. Store owners get the options of allowing access to buyers without a customer account. But, in this case, customers will not be able to see their order history or past invoices.
How do I log in to Shopify Store as a Merchant?
It’s time to learn how to log in to a store. Follow the steps given below to know how to do it on a desktop browser:
1. Open a browser on your desktop and navigate to the Shopify login page.
2. On this page, enter the domain of the store you want access to. In case you don’t remember that, you can click on ‘Forgot Store’ and after entering your email address, you will get the list of stores that are associated with your account.
3. Enter your email and click on the continue button.
4. Enter your Shopify password and click the Login button.
In case it’s not the first time you’re logging in to your Shopify account using the same device, you’ll see your store already listed on the login page. Most amazing part of logging in on the same device is that you can skip the email typing part.
Logging In To Shopify Using Various Devices
Can’t find a solution for logging in to a Shopify account using different devices?
To begin with, Shopify is very easy to access at any time and on different devices. Anyone can log in to their Shopify account on both desktop and android/iOS devices.
It’s the simplest of all. You can easily log in to a Shopify account. Just by opening the Shopify login page, you can enter your credentials attached with your store domain to simply log in to your account.
To ensure around the clock access to your Shopify account, you can also use your Android/iOS device to log in to your Shopify account. Follow these steps for Shopify login on an Android/iOS device.
1. Download the Shopify App from the store of your Android/iOs device.
2. When the app is installed, tap on the Shopify icon to open the app.
3. In case you don’t have a Shopify account, tap to sign up and go through the account opening process. But, if you already have an account, tap Login.
4. By typing your login credentials, you can easily open your account and manage your stores.